Vintage Looks Meets Modern Tone And Playability - The Spector USA Coda5 DLX Bolt-On Neck 5-String Electric Bass - High Gloss Finish, Custom Color
All Spector USA Series basses are handcrafted by their expert luthiers with the finest source materials and hand-selected tonewoods.
The Coda5 DLX offers all of the features that have made the Spector name famous around the globe. The extremely comfortable, fully carved body is crafted from solid mahogany. A 1 piece maple neck runs through the entire length of the instrument and features a 20 fret Birdseye Maple fingerboard with Spector's signature Crown inlays. Outfitted with a custom Hipshot bridge, premium Aguilar pickups and active tone circuit, this Coda5 bass is equipped to hold down the low-end on the world's biggest stages.
- Body Shape: Vintage-style Coda shape
- Top Wood: Spalted Maple Burl
- Body Wood: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Construction: Bolt-On Neck
- Neck Wood: 1pc Maple
- Fingerboard: Birdseye Maple
- Inalys: Mother-of-Pearl Crown Inlays
- Number of Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 34"
- Radius: 16"
- Nut Width: 1.87"
- Finish: Chrome
- Bridge: Custom Hipshot
- String Spacing at Bridge: .708"
- Strap Buttons: Dunlop Dual Design
PICKUPS AND ELECTRONICS
- Neck Pickup: Aguilar 5J-60
- Bridge Pickup: Aguilar 5J-60
- Active Tone Controls: Aguilar OBP-2
- Knob Controls: Volume Bridge Pickup, Volume Neck Pickup, Passive Tone Control with Push/Pull for all Passive Mode, Treble Boost/Cut, Bass Boost/Cut
- Includes Form Fit Hardshell Case
Please refer to manufacturer for warranty information