Get Innovative Digital Mixing With Uncompromised Audio Quality - The Soundcraft Si Impack 40-input Digital Mixing Console and 32-In/32-Out USB Interface / iPad Control
*Open box item - product ships in original packaging, and has no visual or functional defects.*
Drawing on over 40 years experience in live sound mixing, Si Impact brings the latest digital mix innovations together with the unrivalled sound quality of Soundcraft. Designed to be as simple as an analog mixer, but offer radical workflow enhancements such as the unique FaderGlow™ system, massive DSP power, and a pristine 32-in/32-out USB audio interface, Si Impact delivers digital live sound mixing and recording for those who refuse to compromise on audio quality.
The Legendary British Sound
From humble beginnings in London more than 40 years ago and still designed and engineered in the UK, Soundcraft defined the term 'British sound' in live sound mixing consoles. Soundcraft Co-Founder Graham Blythe's acclaimed microphone preamps and 'British' equaliser ensures the Si Impact proudly carries Soundcraft's signature sound today.
Going Beyond Analogue Control
Combining One-Knob-One-Function control with unique features like FaderGlow™, Soundcraft combines analogue workflow with digital flexibility. FaderGlow™ illuminates the fader track in different colours to provide at-a-glance status information on precisely what the fader is controlling – aux sends, FX sends or even the graphic EQ that's available on every bus. Each fader channel also features a clear multi-color LCD display - giving 'at a glance' information on levels and offering a fully customisable'scribble strip' to name your channels.
World-Class Effects And Dynamics
Si Impact isn't just packed with DSP power. It's packed with DSP power from the acknowledged experts in digital FX. That means studio-grade reverbs, delays and modulations from Lexicon, legendary dbx dynamics and industry-standard BSS Graphic Equalisers.
Put Your I/O Where You Need It
With built-in connectivity for an optional Soundcraft Stagebox, Si Impact lets you put your I/O where you need it. Set up your Stagebox by the band for live sound applications, or position it in the live room for studio recording all via a single piece of Cat 5 cable.
Pristine Audio Direct To Your Daw
Si Impact makes recording quick and easy with superb quality, built-in 32-in/32-out USB recording and playback – and a free download of Ableton Live Lite 9 is included. A single connection to your PC or MAC and you're ready to make multi-track recordings direct to any digital audio workstation. Send up to 32 inputs and 32 outputs to and from your DAW for recording and playback.
Remote Mixing With Your iPad
The mix power of Si Impact is accessible from anywhere in the venue, via the Soundcraft remote iPad app. Mix FOH from the audience location, mix monitors from the stage, or allow musicians to set their own monitor mix from multiple iPad® devices.
- Recallable GB mic inputs with locking connectors and phantom power indicators.
- 24 XLR and 8 Combo XLR/Jack inputs, 16 XLR analogue line outs, AES out, Wordclock, Headphones out.
- HiQnet Ethernet Port and compatibility (Venue Events, Soundweb Control).
- Ships with 64 x 64 MADI-USB I/O card fitted, plus 32 x 32 option card slot, fully compatible with all
- ViSi Connect series cards and Soundcraft Stageboxes.
- Up to 40 channels to mix (32 Mono input channels, 4 Stereo input channels).
- Soundcraft 4-band British EQ on all inputs and outputs.
- Soundcraft Dynamics available on all channels.
- Delay available on all channels.
- BSS™ Graphic EQ on all Mix, Matrix, and Main Bus Masters.
- Quad Lexicon™ FX processors.
- Fader Glow™ illumination on all faders for at-a-glance display of current fader function.
- D.O.G.S. (Direct Out Gain Stabiliser) technology.
- tOTEM™ (The One Touch Easy Mix) system for fast fader assignment of all Mix, Matrix, and FX Send busses - create mixes quickly and easily.
- Assignable Control Strip (ACS) for instant access to all channel parameters.
- Colour touch screen interface for patching, routing, show set-up and security settings.
- Comprehensive Show, Snapshot, and Cuelist system with USB storage.
- 4 user-assignable fader layers.
- 4 Matrix mixes that can operate in mono or stereo.
- 14 Aux-style Mix Busses, 6 of which can operate in mono or stereo.
- 8 Mute Groups.
- 8 VCA Groups
- Comprehensive input, output, gain reduction and status metering/monitoring.
- Independent Main Mono/Centre and Left/Right busses.
- Ultra hard-wearing, polycarbonate-covered control surface resists wear and tear.
- 32x32 USB audio interface for multi-track recording and playback **
- ** USB Interface Compatibility:
- PC: Supports Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10.
- Mac: Supports Mac OS 10.7.x Lion through 10.11.x El Capitan
- Mic / Line In to any Output: +/-1.5dB, 20Hz-20kHz
- Mic Sensitivity -30dBu < 0.01% @ 1kHz
- Residual noise -86dBu
- Mic Input E.I.N. 22Hz 22kHz, Unweighted. (max gain)
- -126dBu (150Ω source)
- Mix noise, masters at unity < -86dBu
- 1 input to mix at unity gain -84dBu
- CMRR mic @1KHz (max gain) -80dBu
Crosstalk (@ 1kHz):
- Channel ON attenuation <120dB
- Channel Fader attenuation <120dB
- Mic – Mic -100dB @ 1KHz, -85dB@10kHz
- Line – Line -100dB @ 1KHz, -85dB@10kHz
- Mic Gain -5dB – 58dB integrated pad design, 1dB steps
- Line Trim -10dB +16dB
- Threshold -60dBfs -6dBfs
- Depth -60dB -3dB
- Attack 0.1ms – 200ms
- Release 20ms – 500ms
- Side-chain HPF 22Hz – 2.5kHz
- Side-chain LPF 160Hz – 20kHz
- Threshold -52dBfs -6dBfs
- Ratio 1:1 – 20:1
- Attack 0.1ms – 200ms
- Release 5ms – 900ms
- Makeup Gain 0dB – 24dB
- All Bands 22Hz – 20kHz, +/-15dB Q 6-0.3
- Shelf (HF) 800Hz – 20kHz, +/-15dB
- Shelf (LF) 20Hz – 500Hz, +/-15dB
- HPF 40Hz – 1kHz
- User adjustable delay 1sample – 500ms
- External Word Clock In range 48kHz +/-7Hz (internal
- systems), +/-3Hz with stageboxes.
- Word clock out jitter +/7ns
- Analogue out for 0dBfs +21.5dBu
- Converter resolution 24-bit
- DSP resolution 40-bit floating point
- Mic In to Line Out <0.8 ms
- Analogue in to AES out <0.6 ms
- Stagebox Mic In to Stagebox <0.9mS
Input And Output Levels:
- Mic Input +22dBu max
- Line Input +22dBu max
- Mix Output +21.5dBu max
- Headphones (@150Ω) 300mW (recommended
- impedance 75 to 200Ω)
Input And Output Impedances:
- Mic Input 3kΩ
- Line Input 10kΩ
- Outputs 150Ω (balanced), 75Ω (unbalanced)
- Word Clock used as Output 50Ω
- Word Clock used as Input 4K7Ω
- AES Output 110Ω
- Consumption (typical) <130w
- AC Input voltage range 88-264VAC auto sensing
- AC Frequency range 47-63Hz
- Operating Temperature Range 5°C to 45°C
- Humidity 0%-90%, non condensing Ta=40°C (104°F)
- Storage Temperature Range -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to
Please refer to manufacturer for warranty information