MAKE AN OFFER on this item! Use our ASK AN EXPERT form to submit your offer.
The Shure ULXD4 is a half-rack, networkable wireless receiver for use with ULX-D® Digital Wireless Systems.
With an expansive set of professional features, including 24-bit / 48 kHz digital audio quality, efficient and intelligent RF performance, and AES 256-bit encryption, ULX Digital offers uncompromising wireless tailored for professional sound reinforcement.
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
- Predictive switching diversity
- High Density mode optimizes ULX-D systems to simultaneously operate significantly more channels in applications up to 30 meters
- Intelligent scanning automatically finds and deploys the cleanest frequencies to transmitters over IR sync
- Interference detection and alerts provided on both the receiver and Wireless Workbench® 6
- Front panel gain adjustment buttons provide up to 60 dB additional gain
- AES 256-bit encryption-enabled for applications where secure transmission is needed
- Ethernet networking provides streamlined setup across multiple receivers, Wireless Workbench® 6 integration, and AMX/Crestron control
- Support for frequency coordination with the Axient® Spectrum Manager
- Yamaha® device ID allows simplified channel patching on CL consoles
- Rugged metal chassis
- Intuitive front panel LCD menu and controls with lockout feature
- Upgraded LCD with adjustable contrast and brightness
- Audio and RF LED meters with peak indicator
- Remoteable ½ wave antennas
- Furnished rack hardware
The Shure Microflex® MX150 is a professional electret condenser microphone ideal for applications requiring low-profile placement.
Fully compatible with all Shure wireless systems, the discreet MX150 offers uncompromising sound quality and high reliability for television broadcasting, corporate lectures, A / V teleconferencing, houses of worship, and sound reinforcement.
- CommShield® Technology guards against interference from cellular RF devices and digital bodypack transmitters
- Matte black, sleek design for inconspicuous placement
- Multi-position tie clip allows for a variety of placement options and features an integrated cable management system for convenient cable dress with minimal handling noise
- Kevlar™ reinforced soft-flex cable design further reduces handling noise while providing superior flexibility for routing and placement
- User-changeable equalization caps for response shaping (omnidirectional only)
- Snap-fit, concise windscreen provides protection from plosives and wind noise with minimal visibility
- Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness, and reliability