The Shure SLX4 receiver brings unprecedented ease of use to wireless with Automatic Frequency Selection and Automatic Transmitter Setup. For use with SLX Wireless.
With included rack hardware and detachable antennas, it is ready for immediate installation right out of the box.
Model SLX4L is available with logic output for use with software echo cancellation and remote battery life monitoring. Logic-enabled transmitters include MX690 and MX890.
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
SHURE SLX24/BETA87C FEATURES:
SLX Wireless Systems feature the patented Audio Reference Companding for crystal-clear sound beyond the limits of conventional wireless technology.
- Automatic Frequency Selection
- Automatic Transmitter Setup
- 960 Selectable frequencies across 24 MHz bandwidth
- Detachable 1/4 wave antennas
- Microprocessor-controlled diversity
- RF presence LED
- 5-segment audio meter
- Multi-function, backlit LCD
- Low battery indicator
- Frequency and power lockout
- Rugged metal chassis
- Volume control on rear of unit
- 1/2 rack design
- Furnished rack hardware
- Non-slip bumpers for use out of rack
- XLR and 1/4" outputs
With an interchangeable BETA® 87C microphone cartridge, the SLX2/BETA87C includes a timed backlit LCD display, frequency and power lockout, and Mute functionality.
- Works with SLX® Wireless Systems
- Offers up to 8 hours of continuous battery life with AA alkaline or rechargeable batteries
- Includes SLX2/BETA87C, 2 AA batteries, microphone clip, and user guide
NOTE - Please Contact us for help selecting the proper frequency band(s) for your needs.