Excellent for touring professionals, the Shure BETA 87C premium vocal microphone delivers studio-grade performance and a smooth, extended high-end frequency response in a cardioid condenser design.
The Shure vocal condenser microphone adds warmth to the frequency response and creates an ideal environment for in ear personal monitoring. And its highly consistent cardioid pattern offers excellent rear rejection.
Vocalists who use earphone monitor systems such as Shure PSM® will appreciate how effectively the Shure BETA 87C Mic rejects ambient sound from the rear of the microphone.
Shure BETA 87C Microphone Features
- Smooth, wide frequency response, slight presence rise
- Uniform cardioid polar pattern for maximum isolation
- Minimum off-axis tone coloration
- Low-frequency roll-off compensates for proximity effect
- Three-stage pop filter minimizes breath pop and noise
- Break-resistant stand adapter
- Frequency response: 50 - 20,000 Hz