Whether you’re recording lead vocals, acoustic guitar, strings, percussion or any other source instruments, we believe the sE X1 microphone outperforms every mic in its price class. It is perfect for recording acoustic instruments and ensembles and is suitable for both female and male vocals.
The main reason the sE X1 is so good is that its large diaphragm, gold-sputtered capsule is handcrafted and handtuned by skilled technicians in our own factory. Surrounding all the important electronics is a sturdy metal chassis finished in acoustically damping black paint, to minimise any resonant frequencies in the microphone. The sE X1 is also equipped with a 10dB pad and a low-cut bass filter - essential features for using it in a variety of recording situations.
• Capsule: Handcrafted, large diaphragm, gold-sputtered capsule
• Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz
• Sensitivity: -32 dBV/Pa (25.1mV/Pa)
• Polar Pattern: Cardioid
• Impedance: ≤ 200 Ohms
• Equivalent Noise Level: 16dB(A weighted)
• Max SPL for 0.5% THD@1000Hz: 125dB
• Power Requirement: Phantom power 48V±4V
• Connector: 3-pin
1 x sE Electronics sE X1 Condenser Microphone
1 x sE X1 Microphone Clip