The Miktek C1 large diaphragm FET condenser will impress the most critical listeners and inspire artists to create their best performance. The microphone features a tightly controlled cardioid pick up pattern. In addition, the C1 employs a high-pass filter and –10dB pad for recording loud sound sources.
The frequency response is warm on the bottom and silky-sweet on the top, yet at the same time, the midrange is natural and open. The microphone produces amazing results when recording acoustic instruments, guitar amps, or as overheads on a drum kit. But of course, the C1 really excels on vocal applications.
The C1 utilizes the new MK capsule developed by Miktek engineers, featuring dual 1-inch diaphragms made using 5-micron Mylar with a 0.4-micron layer of evaporated gold. The diaphragm is precisely tensioned and mounted to a carefully- tuned backplate to create the finished capsule.
• MK1 1-inch Capsule 5-micron Mylar, Evaporated Gold
• Cardioid Pick-up Pattern
• High-pass Filter & -10dB Pad Switches
• Variable Capsule Bias Voltage: 48 – 60v
• Miktek T7 Transformer by AMI
• Individual serialized Frequency Response Graph
• Packaged in a Wood Presentation Case with Swivel-mount and Shock-mount