Get Precise Tuning for your Instrument with the Korg Pitchclip 2+ Clip-On Tuner
Even a great performance won't be worth much if the tuning is wrong. Pitchclip 2+ uses approximately 2.5 times (*1) as many meter LEDs, allowing even more precise pitch adjustment. Basic functionality such as the calibration function and +/- 0.1 cent high-precision tuning (*2) have also been dramatically improved. Additionally, the display now rotates vertically, allowing for easier viewing.
Covering any instrument from electric to acoustic, from guitar to bass, the Pitchclip 2+ is a clip-on tuner for everyday use that delivers both accuracy and ease.
- A significantly updated display section
- LED meter boasts detailed display resolution.
- All note names shown in uppercase characters.
- Position at the best angle for players.
- A full complement of functions for tuning
- +/- 0.1 cent high-precision tuning.
- Calibration function.
- Reverse display that’s convenient for left-handed players as well.
- Strobe and Half Strobe modes provided.
- Preview display when switching modes.
- A clip that holds securely
- Lightweight and long-lasting
- Transparent package makes contents visible
- Scale: 12-note equal temperament
- Detection Range: (sine wave)A0 (27.5Hz) – C8 (4186Hz)
- Detection Accuracy: +/- 0.1 cent (Strobe mode)
- Reference Pitch: A4 = 436–445 Hz (1 Hz steps)
- Power Supply: CR2032 lithium battery x 1
- Battery Life: Approximately 18 hours (A4 input)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 51 x 24 x 38 mm/2.01" x 0.94" x 1.42"
- Weight: 19g / 0.67 oz. (including batteries)
- Included Items: CR2032 lithium battery for verifying operation x 1
Please refer to manufacturer for warranty information