Find A Balance With Your Sound Using The iZotope Ozone 9 Advanced Mastering Software: Upgrade From Ozone 5-8 Standard
Building on a 17-year legacy in audio mastering, Ozone 9 brings balance to your music with never-before seen processing for low end, real-time instrument separation, and lightning-fast workflows powered by machine learning. Find the perfect vibe with an expanded Master Assistant that knows exactly what you’re going for, whether it’s warm analog character or transparent loudness for streaming. Talk to more iZotope plug-ins in your session with Tonal Balance Control and blur the lines between mixing and mastering. Work faster with improved plug-in performance, smoother metering, and resizable windows. No more wondering if your music is ready for primetime with Ozone 9, the future of mastering is in your hands.
- Master Rebalance:Now you can adjust the levels of vocals and other instruments in a stereo audio file, letting you solve balance issues without needing the original stems.
- Low End Focus: Quickly adjust the contrast and definition of your low frequencies and get a hard hitting master every time, without needing a complex plug-in chain.
- Improved Tonal Balance Control: Tonal Balance Control is improved with smoother metering, resizability, new target curves, and inter plug-in communication with Relay for quick and easy gain control across the mixing and mastering stages.
- Expanded Master Assistant: Choose from a modern or vintage vibe, with loudness targets for CD and streaming. Get a great starting point every time, no matter the style, format, or genre.
- Match EQ module: Ozone 9 offers a brand new experience for Match EQ, with a better preset workflow, the ability to match from a reference track, and deeper controls that let you match parts of the frequency spectrum.
- Vintage Modules: Use our colorful collection of Vintage modules to add warmth, grit, and vibe to your music, now available as both modules and component plug-ins in Ozone 9 Standard.
- Updated UI/UX: We’ve made Ozone faster and easier to use, with a modernized resizable interface, fluid metering, and an expanded module chain.
- Native Instruments NKS Support: NKS support puts Ozone directly into your creative production process. Easily access controls, presets and DSP from within your NKS supported environment.
- Improved Imager module: Transparently adjust your stereo image with powerful multiband controls and an improved Stereoize mode.
- Improved Performance: Experience faster performance and smoother workflows improved visualizations and fluid metering.
- Component plug-ins: Use any Ozone 9 Advanced module as a separate plug-in in your DAW
- Mac: OS X 10.11.6 (El Capitan), macOS 10.14.4 (Mojave)
- Windows: Windows 7 (64-bit) (Latest Service Packs), Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Plug-in Formats: AU, AAX, VST2, VST3. All formats are 64-bit only
Please refer to manufacturer for warranty information