Give Your Podcasts A Professional Edge With The AKG Podcaster Essentials Audio Production Toolkit
If you're a Podcaster, Vlogger Or Live-Stream Gamer that's looking for studio-quality sound and sleek styling in an easy-to-use package, this is it. Be ready to record in minutes with tools optimized for capturing high-quality audio, whether you’re in a studio or out on location.
If you're a Podcaster, Vlogger Or Live-Stream Gamer that's looking for studio-quality sound and sleek styling in an easy-to-use package, this is it.
Be ready to record in minutes with tools optimized for capturing high-quality audio, whether you’re in a studio or out on location.
This AKG Podcaster Essentials kit includes everything you'll need to transform your computer, tablet or phone into a professional-quality production studio,
- AKG Lyra Ultra HD multimode USB microphone
- AKG K371 professional closed-back foldable headphones
- Ableton Live 10 Lite audio-production software
- Introductory recording course at Berklee Online
- Includes all necessary cables and headphone splitter
AKG Lyra USB Mic - This microphone plugs right into your computer to capture sound in 24-bit/192 kHz Ultra HD quality and offers pro features like intuitive capture modes and sonic enhancements that tailor your sound for any recording scenario.
AKG K371 - Professional closed-back headphones let you monitor your recordings live, in full fidelity, while preventing sound from bleeding into your microphone.
Ableton Live 10 Lite (Mac/PC) - This production software makes it easy to record, edit and arrange your podcast, from shaping the sound of your voice to building backing tracks with pre-recorded loops.
Berklee Online 4 Part Recording Course - This course provides broad introduction to audio production, from using microphones to recording digital audio.
AKG LYRA USB Microphone
- 4K-ready, Ultra HD, 24-bit/192 kHz resolution with a full-spectrum frequency response of 20 Hz–20 kHz
- Compatible with Mac, Windows, Android and iOS devices (see system requirements for full support)
- Adaptive Capsule Array technology provides four intuitive capture modes: Front, Front + Back, Tight Stereo and Wide Stereo
- Easily accessible controls:
- Capture Mode Selection
- Input Gain Control
- Output Volume
- Microphone Mute
- Integrated desktop stand with cable-management channel can be removed to mount microphone on a boom or traditional mic stand
- S/N ratio: 98 dB
- Zero-latency monitoring via 3.5mm headphone jackFrequency response: 20 Hz–22 kHz Output impedance: 16 ohms
- Power output (RMS): 24 mW
- USB C 2.0 output
AKG K371 Headphones
- Closed-back, oval over-ear design offers superior isolation, improved low-frequency response, ergonomic fit
- Engineered to match AKG’s Reference Response curve acoustic target for accurate, neutral sound
- Largest-in -class, titanium-coated 50mm transducers with pure OFC voice coils
- Best-in-class frequency response: 5 Hz to 40 kHz
- Superior sensitivity: 114 dB
- Calibrated headbands with slow-retention oval foam pads offer precise fit, superior comfort
- Earcups swivel 90 degrees for single-ear monitoring
- Ultra-light weight: 224 grams
- Robust build quality with metal parts for extra durability
- Sleek, stylish design
- Registration code for Ableton Live 10 Lite audio-production software
- Redemption code for free, four-part recording course from Berklee Online
- USB C-to-USB A cable
Please refer to manufacturer for warranty information