We are pleased to announce that as of June 1st, we are open for curbside pick-up. We are accepting orders for curbside pickup via email. Please send them to sales @ chucklevins.com to help you create more music now when the world needs it most! Please wait for us to confirm your order before visiting us.
A Message from Alan, Abbe and Adam Levin:
When the storm clouds first began in March, the two most important issues for us were the health, safety and welfare of our Chuck Levin’s staff, and the safety and health of our customers and community. We’ve been through many trials in our history, but nothing quite like this.
The decision was made to retain all our employees throughout the closure. The staff that you have come to know from sales to cashiers to repair techs and warehouse crew will all be here when we open.
It has been said many times that shopping at Chuck’s is an experience. A big concern of ours is trying to figure out how to maintain that experience that you’ve come to expect, while following the new government regulations. To do this – we are asking for your help. These are uncharted waters, and we need to navigate them together.
• Like all retail businesses in Montgomery County, Maryland, face masks or coverings will be mandatory for both employees and customers alike.
• Temperature scans will be taken at the door as a precaution to protect our customers and employees.
• When we are allowed to have customers back in our store, we will have to limit the number of people inside the store at any given time to maintain adequate social distancing. To achieve this, we ask that you please keep the number of people in your group to no more than three (3) people, and be mindful of the time you spend in the store so that others may have an opportunity to shop as well.
• We will be taking appointments to test out equipment as soon as we are allowed.
• Starting June 1 – we are resuming our “new normal” business operations, starting with curbside service. We will have sales staff available in every department to help over the phone or via email.
The Chuck’s experience will be different for a while. It’s going to be awkward and challenging at first, but with your help and patience, we’ll figure it out. We are still Chuck Levin’s – the greatest music store in the world. It’s the people that count and the Chuck’s family will be here for you.
Let’s keep making music!
Please allow extra time for shipping and handling. We have an extremely limited crew of team members going into the store to handle orders, and as such the number of orders we are able to handle daily is reduced due to the limited staffing to ensure proper social distancing. We are collecting orders throughout the week, with the aim to ship orders out weekly on Fridays.
If you have any questions, need prices or special quotes, or just want to talk gear - we're all still here! Even if we can't be in the store together, the Chuck Levin's Sales Team is set up remote and ready to work with you to help put more music into the world. We'd love to hear from you!
Most important of all, create music. Share your music with the world. Music can uplift our community at times when we might feel alone and scared. Share your music with us, and we'll share it out there too. We're all in this together.