Crafted by the Masters at Yamaha, Hand Selected by the Masters from Tower of Power
This specific saxophone was hand-selected by the Tower of Power Horns for its exceptional playability, even when compared to Yamaha's already impeccable production standards. It comes with a certificate of authenticity identifying the individual serial number and an autographed poster to commemorate Tower of Power's 50th anniversary.
Player’s around the globe know Yamaha’s baritone saxophones for their outstanding sound. Yamaha has refreshed the traditional image of these instruments with powerful, yet delicate tone and exceptional playability.
Yamaha baritone saxophones feature a specially designed octave mechanism for ease of play and smooth octave transitions.
Tilting Style Low Bb Spatula Keys
The position, height, angle and shape of the left-hand pinky keys have all been carefully redesigned to provide extraordinary comfort and quick response.
All Yamaha saxophones feature an adjustable thumb-rest to allow for precise and comfortable hand and fingering position.
Acoustic Annealing of the Body
The brass used in Yamaha professional model saxophones goes through an unique acoustic annealing process that gives the metal optimum density for superior tone. In conjunction with other advanced design features, acoustic annealing also contributes to precise resistance and playability.
Three-vent Octave Mechanism
A feature exclusive to Yamaha saxophones, the three-vent octave mechanism eliminates fuzzy, unclear tones when playing G, G# and A with the octave key.
Refined Key Shape and Dimension
Yamaha saxophone keys are not simply shaped and positioned according to mechanical necessity; the entire system is designed from the player's perspective, with emphasis on comfort, speed, and overall playability. The natural feel of the keys eliminates the need to adapt to an unnatural or uncomfortable key layout.
- Level: Professional
- Key of: Eb
- Neck: Yellow Brass (annealed)
- Neck Material: Yellow Brass (annealed)
- Body Material: Yellow Brass (annealed)
- Bell: Yellow Brass (annealed)
- Key Material: Yellow Brass
- Key Buttons: Mother of Pearl
- Finish: Gold baked epoxy lacquer
- Tone Holes: Drawn
- Auxiliary Keys: Front F; Low A; High F#
- Mouthpiece: Yamaha 5C
- Mouthpiece Cap: Yellow Brass; Gold Lacquer
- Ligature: Yellow Brass; Gold Lacquer
- Spring Type: Blue Steel Needle
- Pad Type: Leather and wool felt with plastic tone boosters
- Bell Decoration: Hand Engraved
- Thumb Hook: Adjustable Plastic
- Pivot Screw: Straight-tapered with head and nylon lock (adjustable)
- Mounting: Ribbed and Flanged
Please refer to manufacturer for warranty information