Dorico redefines the gold standard in scoring software.
Built from the ground up with today’s multi-core 64-bit CPUs in mind, Dorico will take advantage of all of your system’s horsepower while the intuitive workflows help you focus on each aspect of score preparation. The beauty and balance of Dorico's output is unrivaled, with hundreds of options to control every aspect of your music's appearance. And with Steinberg's award-winning audio engine at its heart, Dorico allows you to use your VST instruments and effects to produce great-sounding playback too.
NEW FEATURES OF DORICO PRO 2
- Play video in sync with your project, add markers, and manipulate tempo to compose to picture
- Edit tempo, dynamics, and MIDI controllers in Play mode with familiar graphical automation control
- Add ossias, handle complex divisi writing for string sections, and change the number of staves used by an instrument with smart new staff management tools
- Quickly write rhythmic slashes and bar repeats for rhythm section parts
- Hollywood-style large time signatures draw attention to meter changes in action-packed film score cues
- Quickly select, insert, and delete material with the new System Track
- Powerful new tools for arrangers, including multi-paste, explode, reduce, and tools to scale existing notes into tuplets of any ratio
- Playback of repeat structures including repeat barlines and repeat endings
- New popover for adding tremolos and repeat endings
- Edit the appearance of playing techniques and notehead sets, and define new playback behaviors for playing techniques in VST Expression Maps
ABOUT STEINBERG CROSSGRADE PRODUCTS
Many Steinberg products are available as crossgrade versions at a discounted price. To acquire such a version, you must own a software product that is eligible for the corresponding crossgrade.
Please refer to manufacturer for warranty information