Get A Small Case That's Capable of Hosting Big Sounds With The Intellijel Palette 62HP Eurorack Modular Case
Intellijel’s Palette case is compact enough to slip into a laptop bag, and shallow enough to rest comfortably on a desktop — yet its capabilities far exceed its size. It contains 62 HP of 3U space for mounting eurorack standard 3U modules, plus another 62 HP of 1U space for all those necessary little utility modules. In addition, each Palette contains:
- Two built-in 1x4 buffered mults (chainable into a 1 x 8) with input level/polarity LEDs
- Built-in MIDI Input (both USB and ⅛” TRS MIDI via the supplied 5-pin DIN adapter)
- Two ¼” TRS jacks, which can function as either two outputs (ideal for configuring Palette as a synthesizer), two inputs (perfect for those using Palette as an effects processor), or an input/output combination (ideal for sending and returning signal to an external effects module or stomp box.
- Robust power circuit with 12 shrouded power connectors, capable of supplying up to 1.2A of both +12V and -12V to your Eurorack modules.
- Two 5V connectors, delivering up to 500mA between them.
- Access connectors for internally connecting I/O modules to the built-in MIDI and Audio Jacks
- Link connector for plugging supported products (like a Mixup module) directly into the ¼” jacks.
Palette is as stylish as it is practical, as durable as it is portable; and every bit as flexible as your imagination allows.
Please refer to manufacturer for warranty information