Get The Moog You've Been Waiting For With The Moog One Tri-Timbral Analog Synthesizer - 16 Voices
Moog One is the ultimate Moog synthesizer - a tri-timbral, polyphonic, analog dream-synth designed to inspire imagination, stimulate creativity, and unlock portals to vast new realms of sonic potential. The first polyphonic analog synthesizer from Moog in more than three decades, Moog One is the culmination of years of research and has been developed to exceed principal expectations of a polyphonic Moog instrument.
Available in 8-voice and 16-voice configurations, Moog One’s polyphonic sound engine is built on the most powerful synthesizer architecture ever employed by a Moog instrument. Per voice, Moog One offers 3 newly-designed analog VCOs, 2 independent analog filters, a dual source analog noise generator, analog mixer with external audio input, 4 LFOs, and 3 envelopes. To deliver an infinitely inspiring performance experience, each of the three timbres can be easily split or layered across Moog One’s expressive 61-note keyboard, each with its own sequencer, arpeggiator, and onboard effects library--including a suite of professional reverbs from Eventide.
Secured in a hand-finished Ash cabinet and aluminum enclosure, Moog One’s front panel is equipped with 73 knobs and 144 buttons, inviting physical connection with every sound shaping and performance control. Extended functionality is easily accessed via a per-module “More” button that brings additional parameters into focus using the Moog One center-panel LCD to ensure the most transparent and expedient sound creation experience possible.
Moog One is an unprecedented conduit for the expression of your own creative voice. Sculpt, shape, and transform your own sound with nearly infinite possibilities.
- Synthesizer Type: Polyphonic, Tri-timbral Analog Synthesizer
- Sound Engine: Analog (Digital Effects can be bypassed to maintain 100% analog signal path)
- Polyphony: 16 voices
- Keybed: 61 full-size keys with Velocity and Aftertouch (Fatar TP-8S)
- Controllers: Pitch Wheel, Modulation Wheel, X/Y Pad (with pressure-sensing and hold), Sustain Pedal input, EXP 1 Pedal input, EXP 2 Pedal input – all pedal functions are assignable
- Panel Controls: 73 knobs and 144 buttons; LCD screen
- Oscillators (x3): Selectable Sawtooth wave with variable reset time or Triangle wave with variable rise and fall times, variable-width Pulse wave, Octave (32’, 16’, 8’, 4’, 2’), Frequency (+/- 7 semitones), beat Frequency (+/- 7Hz), Wave Angle (Triangle and Saw), Pulse Width, Mix (blends the selected Triangle or Saw wave with the Pulse wave), FM routing and amount, and Hard Sync
- Ring Modulator: Selectable routing (1-2 or 2-3)
- Dual Source Noise Generator: Selectable sources (Red + White, Red + Purple, and White + Purple) with Color Mix and dedicated ARS envelope
- Mixer: Independent levels and filter routing for OSC 1, OSC 2, OSC 3, RING MOD, NOISE, and EXT IN
- Filters: State-Variable Filter; Ladder Filter (Mixable, Parallel or Series operation)
- State Variable: Two -12dB per octave filters operating as one filter, configurable as NOTCH, BP, LP, and HP – with -12dB or -24dB slopes; Cutoff, Resonance, etc.
- Ladder Filter: Moog Ladder Filter with HP or LP options, and selectable filter slopes (-6db, -12db, -18dB, or -24dB); Cutoff, Resonance, etc.
- Envelopes (x3): Delay, Attack, Hold, Decay, Sustain, and Release; variable curves per stage, plus multi-triggering, looping, latching, and sync
- LFOs (x4): Dual-waveform categories with variable shapes (Triangle to Sine, variable-width Pulse, Saw to Ramp, S&H to Noise), assignable and variable transitions; fade-in/fade-out times, repeat count, phase start, etc.
- Glide: Selectable glide type (LCR, LCT, EXP), gated glide, legato glide, glissando
- Arpeggiator: Per-Synth with octave range, pattern, direction, pendulum features, gate time, sync, etc.
- Sequencer: 64-step per-Synth sequencer with step-editing and modulation capabilities
- Synth Effects: Dedicated in-line effect per SYNTH 1, SYNTH 2, and SYNTH 3 (When disengaged, the signal path is 100% analog)
- Master Effects: Dual monaural sends with stereo return, or single stereo send with stereo return. (Accessible by all three Synths - Eventide® Reverbs are available on the Master Buss only)
- Browser: Stores tens of thousands of PRESETS and TIMBRES with definable Categories, Tags and Labels to aid search results. TIMBRES can be loaded to and played by any Synth
- Performance Sets: Create, save, and manage up to 128 Performance Sets offering single-button access to up to 64 PRESETS
- Settings: Access to pages for managing Libraries, Tuning features, plus Utilities such as updates, configuring ins and outs, etc.
- Mod Matrix: Provides the ability to map modulation sources to destinations at will, using either controllers or addressable transforms to articulate the modulation signal
- Voice Allocation: Mono or Poly voice count per Synth, unison/mono detune (48 oscillator max.), Chord Memory, plus voice stealing/sharing options
- Snapshot, Compare: Built-in tools for saving and comparing during programming
- VCA Section: VCA level per Synth, Pan per Synth
- Output Section: Master Volume and Headphones volume controls
- Audio Outputs: Main L, Main R (1/4” TRS balanced; TS unbalanced compatible)
- Sub Outputs: Sub 1, Sub 2 (1/4” TRS balanced; TS unbalanced compatible)
- Audio Inserts: Insert 1, Insert 2, Insert 3, Insert 4 (1/4” TRS Send / Returns- Can be used as TS monaural outs)
- External Mic/Line Input: XLR + 1/4” TRS combo jack with trim knob
- External Line Input: 1/4” TRS (TS compatible)
- Headphones: 2x Stereo 1/4” jacks (located on the front edge of the Left Hand Controller)
- Control Voltage Inputs: CV IN 1, CV IN 2 (1/4” TS)
- Control Volatage Outputs: CV OUT 1, CV OUT 2, CV OUT 3, CV OUT 4 (1/4” TS)
- Pedal Inputs: Sustain, EXP 1, EXP 2, (1/4” TRS; configurable through the Modulation Matrix, or as 1/4” TS CV Inputs)
- MIDI: Five-pin DIN ports for MIDI IN, OUT, and THRU; MIDI over USB
- USB HOST Port: allows system and data backup
- USB CLIENT Port: connects to other USB gear, computers, etc.; accommodates class-compliant peripherals
- LAN: Network port (CAT-5 Ethernet) for future expansion and remote service
- Weight: 45 lbs. / 20.4 kg (approximate)
- Dimensions: (W x D x H): 42 x 20 x 7 (inches); 107 x 51 x 18 (cm)
Please refer to manufacturer for warranty information