Lay Down Some Funky Low-End Grooves With The Spector USA NS-2 Bolt-On Spalted Maple 4-String Electric Bass With A High Gloss Finish Custom Color
The NS-2 Bolt-on offers all of the features that have made the Spector name famous around the globe. The extremely comfortable, fully carved body is crafted from solid spalted maple and lightweight mahogany and features a 3 piece bolt-on maple neck with a 24 fret Pau Ferro fingerboard featuring Spector's signature Crown inlays. Outfitted with a solid brass bridge and nut, high-end Aguilar pickups and an Aguilar OBP-3 active tone circuit. NS-2 Bolt-on basses are equipped to hold down the low-end on the world's biggest stages. This USA Series NS-2 bass was handcrafted to order and topped with a custom Red finish.
- Body Shape: Original NS Curved and Carved Body Shape
- Body Wood: Spalted Maple over Lightweight Mahogany
- Finish: High Gloss
- Neck Wood: 3pc Maple with Graphite Rods inside for additional strength
- Fingerboard Wood: Pau Ferro with White Mother Of Pearl Crown Inlays
- Number Of Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 34"
- Radius: 16"
- Width At Nut: 1.64"
- Headstock Face Veneer : Ebony
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Bridge: Custom Hipshot Brass
- String Spacing At Bridge: .822"
- Strap Buttons: Dunlop Dual Design
- Nut: Brass
- Neck Pickup: Aguilar AP-60
- Bridge Pickup: Aguilar 4J-HC
- Active Tone Controls: Aguilar OBP-3
- Knob Controls: Bridge Pickup Volume, Neck Pickup Volume
- Stack Pot: Treble Boost/Cut, Bass Boost/Cut, Midrange Boost/Cut with Push/Pull function for 400/800 frequency selection
- Strings: Spector Nickel 45-105
- Case: Form Fit Hardshell
Please refer to manufacturer for warranty information